2014-2015 Falcons Basketball Mission Statement:
"To develop a basketball program that cultivates self-thinkers who apply themselves in the classroom as well as in the gym by demanding Academic and Athletic Excellence. To develop Student-Athletes that demand the most of themselves and their teammates within the Falcons Basketball Program and to help us achieve our goals. Falcons Basketball will encourage players to have fun and build relationships with their teammates, staff, parents and community to last a lifetime."
1. Team G.P.A. of 3.0 at all levels.
2. 98% or higher Attendance Rate.
3. Complete a Team Community Service Project each year.
4. Develop one of the best Basketball Skill Development Programs in the region.
5. Compete for the KSAC South Title each year.
6. Be competitive enough for District 9 Play-Off Basketball each year.
7. Play a stiff brand of Team Defensive Basketball that is unmatched.
8. Build ever-lasting relationships within the program.
9. Develop young student-athletes into confident, responsible and hard-working adults in preparation for a demanding life long after High School.